Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jumping MADNESS

[I've been trying to get this posted for over a week. Technical difficulties. argh.]
Well, the story goes that Mark was a big fan of the Jolly Jumper. He says he remembers being in it, and that he really liked it. I was a HUGE fan of the Jolly Jumper. So much so, that my parents installed it in the back of their van when we'd go on trips. Dad said he'd be driving down the road and in the rearview mirror would be this baby, bouncing up into view, disappearing, up into view, disappear. For miles!

So, we figured we should get a Jolly Jumper for Caden. I did some research on them but could really only find the original Jolly Jumper in Canada for $80 + $40 shipping. OUCH! So, I did more research, and found the Baby Bungee Bouncer. So, I ordered it, it came, and we drilled the first hole into our wall (OK, the ceiling) and set Caden up with it. Initially, not a whole lot of action, he kinda just spun around and hung there. Until yesterday. He got it. He got it big time. He loves it, I think we could put him in it all day long.

Check it out for yourself:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the Jumperoos? It's a floor model of the same thing. Our Cayden adored it as does Evan. My friend's baby was like a maniac in it. We liked it because it was floor based and you didn't have to drill a hole in the ceiling. And moveable.

Kristen Andrews said...

how cute! By the look on his face you can tell he loves it!